Please note: VyprVPN Free accounts are limited to using our Desktop, and Mobile applications to connect to our VPN service.
As of Tunnelblick build 4543.4546 (v3.6.0a) OS X 10.5 is no longer supported, but Tunnelblick still offers all old builds of the application here. Please be sure that you review System Requirements for your correct build.
Bold items are things you will click or type.
Tunnelblick is a popular OpenVPN client for Mac OS X. Using the following setup instructions, you can connect to VyprVPN using Tunnelblick.
Before the installation - please download the OpenVPN configuration files needed for this protocol from the article here.
How to Configure
- Download Tunnelblick from here.
- Install Tunnelblick following the onscreen instructions.
- Launch Tunnelblick.
- Add configuration files by clicking on 'I have configuration files'.
- Now you need the OpenVPN configuration files for Tunnelblick. Extract the entire contents into a folder, and double click the Server(s) you want to install.
- You will be prompted for your Administrator Username and Password, than click 'OK'.
- A notification will appear if successfully installed.
How to Connect
- Launch Tunnelblick from 'Applications'.
- Click on Tunnelblick icon on taskbar, a drop down menu will appear.
- Select a VPN location you would like to connect to and it will prompt you for your Golden Frog username and password.
- Tunnelblick will now attempt to connect.
If you need any further assistance, please contact support.