Bold items are things you will click or type.
- Log in to your Chrome device.
- Click the status bar at the bottom right of your desktop.
- Select Settings.
- In the Internet connection section, click Add connection.
- Select Add private network...
In the Add private network dialog specify the following information:
Server hostname: Enter a server hostname from the list here.
- Provider type: Select L2TP/IPsec + Pre-shared key.
- Pre-shared key: Enter thisisourkey
- Server CA certificate: Select Default.
- User certificate: Select None installed.
- Username: Enter your Golden Frog user name.
- Password: Enter your Golden Frog password.
- Click Connect.
If you need any further assistance, please contact support.