If you are experiencing issues with your VyprVPN connection, sometimes the simplest solution can solve the problem. If you have control over the network your device is connected to, you can follow the steps below to refresh your network.
1. Locate your modem and router. If you have a single modem/router combination device, locate that device.
2. Unplug the power cable from both your modem and router, or just from your single combination device.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Plug your modem in or plug the combination device in.
5. Wait 30 seconds.
6. Plug your router in.
7. Wait for the network to come up, which could take a minute or two.
8. Your network is now refreshed!
Along with restarting your device, this is a good first step in troubleshooting any VyprVPN issue.
If you need any further assistance, please contact support.