NOTE: The manual connection steps listed below are only compatible with OS X 10.11 through OS X 10.15
How to Configure
1. Open Network settings in System Preferences.
-Click the Apple icon in the top system bar, then System Preferences.
2. Click + (the plus icon)
3. Select VPN for the interface, IKEv2 for the VPN Type, and type in VyprVPN IKEv2 for Service Name. Then click Create.
4. Select the newly created VyprVPN IKEv2 connection.
5. Enter one of our server addresses in the Server Address field. View the list of servers here.
6. For Remote ID, enter: *.vyprvpn.com
7. Leave Local ID blank.
8. Click Authentication Settings and enter your Golden Frog Email Address (username) and Password in the appropriate fields, then click OK.
9. Click Apply
How to Connect
1. Click the new VPN icon in the menu bar
2. Click Connect VyprVPN
If you have any questions, please contact support and we'll be happy to help!
Last reviewed/updated January 2020